All interested applicants should apply online via the appropriate candidate link above. The duties listed in each job description are not set forth for purposes of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the many duties normally to be performed under a job title or those to be performed temporarily outside an employee’s normal line of work. By applying:
- You certify that all of the information you have provided in order to apply for and secure work with the employer is true, complete and correct.
- You understand that any information provided by you that is found to be a misrepresentation or false, will be sufficient cause for (1) immediate discharge, whenever it is discovered, or (2) will cancel further consideration of this application.
- You expressly authorize, without reservation, the employer, its representatives, employees or agents to contact and obtain information from all references (personal and professional), employers, public agencies, licensing authorities and educational institutions and to otherwise verify the accuracy of all information provided by you in this application, resume, and job interview.
- You hereby waive any and all rights and claims you may have against the employer, its agents, employees or representatives, for seeking, gathering, verifying and use of such information, and all other persons, corporations, agencies or organizations, for providing such information.
- You consent to any medical examination required by Cook County at any time to determine your ability to perform the duties of your job and you understand that your employment may be conditioned upon satisfactorily passing a physical examination.
- You understand that you may be required to satisfactorily complete a drug screening as a condition of employment.
- You understand that this application does not constitute an agreement or contract for employment.
- You also understand that if you are hired, you will be required to provide proof of identity and legal authority to work in the United States and that Federal Immigration Laws require you to complete an I-9 Form in this regard. Do not sign after printing the application until you have read the above statement.
- You certify that you have read, fully understand and accept all terms of the application statement.
NOTE: Your application and all materials submitted with the application shall remain the property of the Cook County Recorder of Deeds. It is your responsibility to notify the Director of Human Resources in writing of any change of name, address or telephone number. Please indicate the title of the position in the subject line and send to:
Department of Human Resources
Cook County Recorder of Deeds
118 N. Clark Street, Room 230 Chicago, IL 60602
Please report any violation of the Shakman Judgment Decree or direct any inquiries regarding Shakman related concerns to the Recorder’s Compliance Administrator at (312) 603-8821.
THE OFFICE OF COOK COUNTY RECORDER OF DEEDS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.